How to Fix HP Printer Offline in windows 10
There are lots of reasons why your hp printer goes offline again and again. Now in this post we will tell you some tips and tricks which will help you to fix hp printer offline issue in windows 10 computer online. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps given below:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Now go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Now Click on the Printers Properties.
- Go to Ports Tab and Select the Port.
- Now click on the “Configure Port”.
- Now uncheck on SNMP.
- Try the method to get your HP Wireless Printer offline back online. Or you can directly call on 1-800-667-9229 and get instant solutions for your printer related problems.