HP Printer Offline
1.3 million user solved how to fix hp printer offline, why is my hp printer offline, how to get my hp printer offline fix, my hp printer says its offline, how to fix hp printer offline in windows 10, my hp wireless printer is offline, hp printer offline windows 10, how to get my hp printer online, how to bring my hp printer offline to online. HP Printer Offline problem are affecting a large number of hp printer users since they have upgraded their computer and laptops to Windows 10. After the Microsoft windows 10 updates most of the user reported that their HP Printer says offline. HP Printer offline in Windows 10 error message refers to the Microsoft windows computer which is not able to communicate with the HP printer. The main cause of this problem is HP printer settings or drivers are paused. So you will need to enable your printer through settings area in windows 10. There are lots of reasons why your hp printer goes offline again and again. Now in this post we will tell you some tips and tricks which will help you to fix hp printer offline issue in windows 10 computer online. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps given below:
Steps for HP Printer Offline Fix
- Click on Start Menu.
- Now go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Now Click on the Printers Properties.
- Go to Ports Tab and Select the Port.
- Now click on the “Configure Port”.
- Now uncheck on SNMP.
- Try the method to get your HP Wireless Printer offline back online. Or you can directly call on 1-800-667-9229 and get instant solutions for your printer related problems.
Call HP Printer Support
4.1 average based on 10 reviews.