HP Officejet 4650 Printer Offline
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Offline problem are haunting a large number of users since they have upgraded their computer to Windows 10. After the windows 10 updates most of the user reported that HP Officejet 4650 Printer is showing an offline message. HP Officejet 4650 Printer offline in Windows 10 error message refers to the computer which is not able to interact with the HP Officejet printer. The Cause of this issue is HP printer is paused. So you will need to enable your printer through settings area in windows 10.
HP Officejet Printers - HP Officejet 4650 Printer Offline (Windows 10)This document is for all HP officejet printers and computers with Windows 10.
- HP Officejet 3830 printer offline
- HP Officejet pro 8600 printer offline
- HP Officejet 4500 printer offline
- HP Officejet 4650 printer offline
- HP Officejet 5255 printer offline
- HP Officejet pro 8710 printer offline
- HP Officejet 4630 printer offline
- HP Officejet pro 6978 printer offline
- HP Officejet 6500 printer offline
- HP Officejet 4620 printer offline
- HP Officejet 6600 printer offline
- HP Officejet 8500 printer offline
Step 1: Reset the HP officejet printer environmentResetting your hp printing environment can restore the wireless connection to the printer and the device you are printing from.
- Turn the HP Officejet 4650 printer off, wait about 10-15 seconds, and then disconnect the HP printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or laptop that you are trying to print from.
- Connect the HP printer power cord back to the printer, and then turn on the printer if it does not automatically power on.
- If your HP Officejet printer uses a wireless connection, restart the WiFi router.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless WiFi router.
- Wait 10-15 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord back to the WiFi router.
- Now Wait for the router’s WiFi network to get active for connection again.
- Press the wireless button or wireless control panel icon on the HP Officejet 4650 printer to turn the wireless connection off, and then on again.
- Wait for the HP printer to reconnect to your router.
- Turn on your computer or laptop.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back side of the Hp Officejet 4650 printer.
- And try to print.
- If you are able to print, then you are done.
- If the printer cannot print and remains shows HP Officejet 4650 printer offline message, continue.
Step 2: Set the HP Officejet 4650 printer DefaultThe default HP printing drivers might have changed from the driver you installed to another driver, such as a Web Services for Devices (WSD) driver with a very similar name. Change the default hp printing driver to your originally installed driver and confirm the printer is not set for offline use.
- Search Windows 10 for new devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results.
- Right-click the name of the HP officejet 4650 printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer.
- Changing the gray icon to the color green icon to be the default printer
- Try to print.
- If you can print, you are done.
- If the printer cannot print and remains says HP Officejet 4650 printer offline or goes offline, then continue to the next step.
Call HP Printer Support
4.1 average based on 10 reviews.