How to fix hp deskjet printer offline problem in windows 10 and Mac computers?
There are lots of reasons why your HP deskjet printer offline in windows 10 and Mac computers. The HP Deskjet printer offline error mostly create problem in windows 10 and windows 7. HP Deskjet printers loses connectivity even when it is connected to your computer and router. In windows 10 and 7 you will see an error msg which says "Printer Offline" and in this case hp deskjet printer does not print. This HP Deskjet Printer Offline status indicates that the computer or laptop has failed to communicate with your hp wireless printer. In some wireless network conditions, the hp deskjet printer might get offline unexpectedly.This hp deskjet printer offline error may appear when Windows 10 or 7 diagnoses that the printer is unavailable, but unfortunately, most of the times it fails to tell whether the printer is really offline or if it has connectivity problems or printing errors. From last 1 year research we come to know that hp deskjet printer offline problem occurs due to connection issue between printer and computer. Customer share there views regarding this hp deskjet printer offline issue, some people said that when they came home after vacations their said printer goes offline, some said after power failure in there house hp deskjet printer offline and one new reason that came out was router change, they said after my service provider changed my router printer goes offline.
These might occur when:
- 1. The connection between the computer and the printer is slow/unresponsive.
- 2. The printer has encountered an internal error.
- 3. There are multiple unfinished print jobs in the queue.
Now today in this post we will share some tips and tricks with you which will help you to fix hp deskjet printer offline issue in windows 10 and mac computers online. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps given below:
List of queries related to HP Deskjet Printer Offline Issue.
- my hp deskjet 2540 offline windows 10.
- How to fix HP Deskjet 3520 offline in windows 10.
- Need help for HP Deskjet Printer Offline Mac Computer.
- My hp deskjet printer is offline.
- Need help for hp deskjet 3520 wireless printer offline.
- How to fix hp deskjet wireless printer offline.
- HP deskjet printer says offline
- hp deskjet printer keeps going offline
- hp deskjet printer offline windows 7
- hp deskjet printer offline problem
- Need help for hp deskjet printer offline error
HP Deskjet Printer Offline Windows 10
- Click on Start Menu.
- Now go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Now Click on the Printers Properties.
- Go to Ports Tab and Select the Port.
- Now click on the “Configure Port”.
- Now uncheck on SNMP.
- Try the method to get your HP Wireless Printer offline back online. Or you can directly call on 1-800-667-9229 and get instant solutions for your printer related problems.
HP Deskjet Printer Offline Mac
If your printer displays in the Printer list on your computer, it is connected to the computer. Open the Printer list to make sure your printer is connected.
1. Restart your printer and wait for the printer to become idle.
2. If the connection is not restored after restarting your printer, restart your router.
- Finish or close all activity occurring on the network.
- Disconnect the power cord from your router, and wait 10 seconds.
- Connect the power cord and wait for the router to initialize and establish a new connection to your Internet Service Provider. The Internet activity light should indicate a normal state before continuing.
3. Restart the computer and wait for it to become idle.
4. When the computer has finished restarting, click the Apple icon , and then click System Preferences.
5. Click Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan to open the Printers list.
6. Click your HP printer in the Printers list, and then click Open Print Queue.
- If the printer does not display in the device list, and no options for the printer are shown, there is no network connection. Stop troubleshooting, and then search for a document related to connecting your printer to network.
- If the printer displays in the device list and the printer options are shown, the printer is connected to the network. Try printing again and continue to the next step if the problem persists.
Call HP Printer Support for more help and free Diagnose for your printer Toll Free 1-800-667-9229.